1. How many homes went on the market in August? 9
2. How many homes sold last month? 8 Click here to see these 8 homes: August Home Sales in Verona Walk
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Umberto listed for $318,500 Sold for $308,000 in 120 Days
Most: Dunwoody on Karina Listed for $599,900 sold for $600,000 20 Days.
August 2019 only 4 homes sold
January – August 2019 83 homes sold
January – August 2020 102 homes sold
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There is currently 0 foreclosures for sale right now.
At this moment there are 21 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Down 18 from last month.
Inventory is dropping.
There are currently 33 pending homes (Up down 14 from last month!).
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 81
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.4%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? 3 bedroom Carrington on Karina Ct. has tile throughout the the main living areas. Check it out!
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: