1. How many homes went on the market in July? 16
2. How many homes sold last month? 21 Click here to see these 21 homes: July Home Sales in Verona Walk
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Salerno listed for $284,500 Sold for $260,000 in 131 Days
Most: Oakmont on Karina Listed for $650,000 sold for $630,000 64 Days.
July 2019 only 12 homes sold
January – July 2019 79 homes sold
January – July 2020 94 homes sold
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There is currently 0 foreclosures for sale right now.
At this moment there are 39 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Down 10 from last month.
Inventory is dropping. 2 Months ago we were in the 50’s.
There are currently 15 pending homes (Up down 5 from last month).
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 83
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.1%
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: