1. How many homes went on the market in August? 6
2. How many homes sold last month? 23 Click here to see these 23 homes: September Home Sales in Verona Walk
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Emilia listed for $279,000 Sold for $270,000 Under contract in 24 days.
Most: Oakmont on Orvieto Listed for $499,900 sold for $485,000 under contract in 11 days.
August 2019 only 7 homes sold
January – September 2019 90 homes sold
January – September 2020 126 homes sold
2019 we sold a total of 125 homes
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There is currently 1 foreclosure for sale right now on Umberto for $282,000.
At this moment there are only 14 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Down 9 from last month.
Inventory is dropping.
There are currently 19 pending homes (down 14 from last month!).
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 70
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.6%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Your home. We need some inventory.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: