Verona Walk’s “Monthly Minute Update” December ’13
My name is John See, I am a real estate agent here in Naples, Florida. Each month I am going to answer the following 7 questions helping you understand what has happened in this great community of Verona Walk Naples. So lets talk about last month.
1. How many homes went on the market in December 2013? 10
2. How many homes sold last month? 11
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month? Least: Townhouse Listed for $225,000 Sold for $213,000 Most: Carlyle Listed for $469,000 Sold for $445,000
In December 2012 5 homes sold. The least expensive was $177,900 and the most expensive was $440,000. This December 2013 10 homes sold. The least expensive was $213,000 and the most expensive was $445,000. Every month the selling price of homes continues to rise. Especially on the lower priced homes.
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed? There was 1 short sales sold and 1 foreclosures sold last month. There were 3 homes listed as a foreclosure last month and 0 short sales listed.
There are currently 43 homes for sale in Verona Walk (same number as last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 75
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 95.3%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk Naples? Sunny and spacious! This is a well-maintained 3 Bedroom/3 Bath Townhouse in perfect condition! It comes on a beautiful corner lot so you have more grass with extra yard space. Enjoy the screened in pool/lanai. The upgraded floors in the living room and 3rd bedroom are made of bamboo wood. Upgraded back splash in the kitchen. Innovative, upgraded den closet has a multifunctional, storage pantry with wine shelving. Tile in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room. Master bedroom features a walk-out balcony perfect for relaxing. Downstairs bedroom also has a walk-out porch. Two car garage. Verona Walk is a phenomenal community to live in with first class amenities including resort-style pool, separate lap pool, state-of-the-art work out facility, bocce ball courts, gazebo and children’s play area. The mile or more walk around the lakes are captured with gorgeous landscaping and serenity. All 8 tennis courts feature Har Tru. The town center alone is like a small city block with a bank, travel agency, wellness center/chiropractor, salon, post office, gas station, car wash and restaurant! Each month our activities book is packed with events and gatherings for all walks of life. Don’t miss it!
Click on the link to view this home: https://veronawalknaplesflorida.com/idx/mls-213512670-8176_josefa_naples_fl_34114
If you have questions about selling your home or know somebody who does give me a call or send me a quick email. Also, If you know somebody who is looking to buy a home in or around Verona Walk I appreciate all referrals.
As always thanks for watching and have a great month!