1. How many homes sold in 2012? 88 Least: Townhouse $160,000 Most: Carlyle $460,000
2. How many homes sold in 2013? 115 (31% increase from 2012) Least: Townhouse $190,000 Most: Dunwoody Trail $490,000
3. In 2012, there were 17 short sales 11 foreclosures sold. So 28 out of 88 homes sold were in distress, that is 32%. Last year, 2013, there were 9 short sales and 5 foreclosures sold. A total of 14 distressed sales, 12%, a decrease of 20%. This is great news for home owners. Less foreclosures and short sales to compete against.
4. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last year? 105
5. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 95.8%
If you have questions about selling your home or know somebody who does give me a call or send me a quick email. Also, If you know somebody who is looking to buy a home in or around Verona Walk I appreciate all referrals.
As always thanks for watching and have a great year!