Monthly Minute Update for March, 2013
1. How many homes went on the market last month? 15
2. How many homes sold last month? 10
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold?
Least: Short Sale town home Listed for $175,000 Sold for $190,000 (Accepted offer in just 21 days)
Most: Carlyle Model Listed $419,000 Sold for $400,000 (210 DOM)
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
There was any 1 short sale and there were not any foreclosures sold.
There were not any homes listed as foreclosures or short sales last month.
There are currently 45 homes for sale in Verona Walk (Down 3 homes from last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 120 (Down from last month 134)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 95% (down 2% last month)
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk Naples?
There’s no place like home on Zurigo Ln! A rare opportunity to own a beautiful 5BR/3.5, 2,487 sq. ft., pool home on the most coveted street in Verona Walk Naples! Zurigo Ln is special because of its location: lake views in the back, park and preserve views from your front porch! This home is listed at $485,000
From January 1, 2012 to March 31, 2012 there were 16 homes sold in Verona Walk. The lowest priced home was $172,500 and the most expensive home sold was $405,000. This year January 1st to March 31st there were 19 homes sold. That is a 19% increase! The least expensive home was sold for $190,000 and the most expensive home sold was $440,000. The amount of homes sold rose and the price at which they sold was higher! These are some very encouraging numbers for owners.
If you have any questions or comments please post them below or feel free to call me and if you know of anybody looking to list or buy in Verona Walk please let them know that I can help them reach their goals.