Verona Walk Naples Monthly Minute Update for April, 2013
1. How many homes went on the market last month? 24
2. How many homes sold last month? 18
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold?
Least: Town home Listed for $225,000 Sold for $212,000
Most: Carlyle Model Listed $479,900 Sold for $460,000
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
There were no short sales and no foreclosures sold last month.
There was one home listed as a foreclosure last month and it already has a contract on it. No short sales were listed.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 121 (Up 1 day from last month)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 95.5% (up ½ % last month)
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk Naples?
This 3 Bedroom + Den, 2 and 1/2 bath Oakmont pool home is priced right at under $400,000. Sit and relax by your screened in pool while you watch the sunset over the lake, sipping on your favorite drink. Check out the pictures for this home at the website link listed below.
There are currently 50 homes for sale in Verona Walk
April of 2012 there were 15 homes sold. The least expensive was $165,000 and the most expensive was $379,000. This April (2013) there were 18 homes sold (20% increase). The least expensive was $212,000 (+$47,000) and the most expensive was $460,000 (+$81,000). The medium price rose from $245,000 to $265,000 (8% increase).
If you have any questions or comments please post them below or feel free to call me and if you know of anybody looking to list or buy in Verona Walk please let them know that I can help them reach their goals.