3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Townhouse on Verona Walk Blvd Listed for $275,000 Sold for $265,000
Most: Carlyle on Portofino Ct Listed for $509,900 Sold for $510,000 in 57 days
July 2014 8 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Townhouse on Sorrento at $218,000
The most expensive was an Oakmont on Tommasi for $425,000
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
There were no short sale sold. There were no foreclosure that sold last month.
There were no short sales or foreclosure listed last month.
There are currently no foreclosure or short sales on for sale in Verona Walk. (2nd month straight we have had no foreclosures or short sales on the market)
At this moment there are only 40 homes for sale in Verona Walk (Down 1 from last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 75
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.1%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Tifton Ways and Dunwoody’s
If you have questions about selling your home give me a call or send me a quick email. Also, who do you know that is looking to buy a home in Verona Walk or the greater Naples area? I appreciate all referrals. Send them my contact info or send me theirs.
P.S. Do you want to know the value of you home? Click Link Below: