3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Townhouse on Chianti Ln Listed for $269,000 Sold for $260,000 in 15 days
Most: Oakmont on Tommasi Listed for $579,000 Sold for $560,000 in 16 days
June 2014 8 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Townhouse on Sorrento at $218,000
The most expensive was an Oakmont on Tommasi for $425,000
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
There were no short sale sold. There was 1 foreclosure that sold last month.
There were no short sales or foreclosure listed last month.
There are currently no foreclosure or short sales on for sale in Verona Walk. (2nd month straight we have had no foreclosures or short sales on the market)
At this moment there are only 41 homes for sale in Verona Walk (Up 4 from last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 35 (Lowest I’ve seen it in 8 yrs!)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.3%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? 8849 RAVELLO CT Impeccable Tifton Way Model. Large pool and spa with lots of undercover seating on lanai. This home has 2029 sq. ft. under air. has lots of space., with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, plus a large den- sun room, and a separate flex space that is being used as a golf cart area. The open floor plan is great for entertaining with a relaxing view of the lake. The kitchen area has a large island, beautiful granite counters, 42” cabinets and under cabinet lighting. All upgraded appliances are stainless steel GE Profile. A large pantry is a real plus for the cook. Tile backslash in the kitchen. The master bedroom is spacious with a large walk in closet. The master bathroom is complete with wood cabinets, garden tub, and a ceramic tile/glass shower. Wonderful touches throughout the home. Other upgrades are crown molding in entree way and den, full house rain gutter wrap, 18 “ ceramic tile floors on the diagonal and like new upgraded carpet. Laundry room has upgraded cabinets as do the bathrooms. Remote controlled hurricane storm shutter have been installed. Epoxy floor in garage, added a screen enclosure in entryway to the front door, Ceiling fan with lights w/ remote control.
If you have questions about selling your home give me a call or send me a quick email. Also, who do you know that is looking to buy a home in Verona Walk or the greater Naples area? I appreciate all referrals. Send them my contact info or send me theirs.