1. How many homes went on the market last month? 8
2. How many homes sold last month? 8
In October 2012 10 homes sold. The least expensive was $179,9000 and the most expensive was $345,000. This October 2013 8 homes sold. The least expensive was $220,000 and the most expensive was $420,000. A difference of $40,000 increase on the least expensive and $75,000 increase on the high end.
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month
Least: Capri on Umberto Listed for $229,900 Sold for $220,000
Most: Carlyle home on Sicilia Ct Listed for $449,000 Sold for $420,000
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
There were 2 short sales sold and 0 foreclosures sold last month.
There were no homes listed as a foreclosure last month and 2 short sales listed.
There are currently 41 homes for sale in Verona Walk (down 2 from last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 145 (a little up from last month)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 95.5
7. What is a great home for sale right now in VeronaWalk? This is NOT a foreclosure or short sale, just priced like one. An amazing 3 Bedroom + Den, 2 and 1/2 bath Oakmont home located in the gated community of Verona Walk Naples is ready for you to move in. Relax by your screened in heated pool while you watch the sunset over the lake, sipping on your favorite drink. A very spacious home with 12 foot ceilings.
Click on the link to view this home:
If you have questions about selling your home or know somebody who does give me a call or send me a quick email. Also, If you know somebody who is looking to buy a home in or around Verona Walk I appreciate all referrals.
As always thanks for watching and have a great month!