My name is John See, I am a real estate agent here in Naples, Florida. Each month I am going to answer the following 7 questions helping you understand what has happened in this great community of Verona Walk Naples. So lets talk about last month.
1. How many homes went on the market last month? 9
2. How many homes sold last month? 8
In November 2012 10 homes sold. The least expensive was $170,000 and the most expensive was $400,000. This October 2013 9 homes sold. The least expensive was $250,000 and the most expensive was $400,000. Every month the selling price of homes continues to rise. Especially on the lower priced point homes.
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Capri on Emilia Listed for $254,900 Sold for $250,000
Most: Carlyle home on Sicilia Ct Listed for $402,000 Sold for $400,000
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
There were no short sales and no foreclosures sold last month.
There were no homes foreclosure last month and no short sales listed.
There are currently 43 homes for sale in Verona Walk (Up 2 from last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 67 (lowest I have ever seen)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.5% (highest I have ever seen it!)
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk Naples?
A rare opportunity is this beautiful 5BR/3.5BA pool Carlyle home. It is on a coveted street in Verona Walk! Zurigo Ln is special because of its location: lake views in the back, park and preserve views from your front porch! Benefit from every option available (and several that aren’t in newer homes) along with many upgrades. You will love the wainscoting, crown molding, porcelain tile and wood laminate floors, custom designed entertainment center and plantation shutters throughout. Listed at $485,000.
If you have questions about selling your home or know somebody who does give me a call or send me a quick email. Also, If you know somebody who is looking to buy a home in or around Verona Walk I appreciate all referrals.
As always thanks for watching and have a great month!