1. How many homes went on the market in June? 14
2. How many homes sold last month? 12, Same as May. Click here to see the 12 Homes that SOLD in June
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Townhouse on Chianti Ln Listed for $285,000 Sold for $272,000 in 516 Days
Most: Carlyle on Zurigo Ln Listed for $525,000 sold for $510,000 141 Days.
May 2018 8 homes sold
January – June 2018 72 homes sold
January – June 2019 67 homes sold
Catching up to last years numbers
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 0 foreclosures that sold last month.
There is currently 1 foreclosure for sale right now on Zurigo Ln. It is a Carlyle listed for $460k.
At this moment there are 69 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
Down 4 from last month. Inventory is dropping.
There are currently 15 pending homes which tells me we will continue to have a steady summer.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 57.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.2%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Looking for a Dunwoody Lane or Trail. Buyers are waiting…
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: c – 239.304.6224 email – John@JohnSee.Realtor