1. How many homes went on the market in May? 19
2. How many homes sold last month? 12, Down 5 from April. Click here to see all the Homes that sold in May.
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Emilia Listed for $284,500 Sold for $275,000 in 320 Days
Most: Dunwoody Lane on Karina Ct Listed for $569,900 sold for $545,000 91 Days.
May 2018 12 homes sold as well
January – May 2018 64 homes sold
January – May 2019 55 homes sold
A much slower start at the beginning of this year
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 0 foreclosures that sold last month.
There is currently 1 foreclosure for sale right now on Zurigo Ln. It is a Carlyle listed for $470k.
At this moment there are 73 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
Down 2 from last month.
There are currently 24 pending homes which tells me we will continue to have a steady summer.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 98.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.9%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Looking for a Dunwoody Lane or Trail. Buyers are waiting…
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: