1. How many homes went on the market in October? 17
2. How many homes sold last month? 12, Click here to see the 12 Homes that sold in October.
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Novara Ct for $275,000 Sold for $250,000 in 161 Days
Most: Carlyle on Wilfredo Ct Listed for $599,000 sold for $560,000 155 Days.
October 2018 8 homes sold
January – October 2018 112 homes sold
January – October 2019 102 homes sold
Catching up to last years numbers
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 0 foreclosures that sold last month.
There is currently 1 foreclosure for sale right now on Zurigo Ln. It is a Carlyle listed for $429k.
At this moment there are 58 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Down from the summer when we had 70.
Inventory is dropping.
There are currently 18 pending homes which tells me we will continue to have a steady summer.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 87.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.8%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Carrington on Karina Ct. 3 bedroom/2 Bath Lake View Home. Click here to see that home.
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: