1. How many homes went on the market in March? 18
2. How many homes sold last month? 15 (9 more then February) Click here to see all the Homes that closed in March
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Xenia Listed for $308,000 Sold for $293,336 21 DOM
Most: Oakmont on Tommasi Listed for $589,900 sold for $589,900 31 DOM
March 2017 12 homes sold
The least expensive was a Capri for $272,500
The most expensive was a Oakmont $519,000
March is typically a great month for closings. Usually the busiest for the year.
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There were no foreclosures that sold last month.
There is 1 foreclosures for sale right now. It’s a townhouse on Rimini Way, 4 bedroom 3 bath home Listed at $277k
At this moment there are 78 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Down 5 more from last month.
YTD we have had 28 homes close.
Last year during the first quarter we had 32 homes that closed so we are off to a little bit slower start this year but we should catch up in April.
There are currently 30 pending home sales which is the same amount that was pending in February so April is shaping up to be as BIG in closed sales as March.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 72.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.3%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? There is a 3bedroom + den Oakmont with a pool and amazing southern facing lake view that has not yet hit the market. It is a pocket listing that will be on the MLS next week. Call or email me for details or a private showing.
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: