Monthly Minute Update for Verona Walk Naples May 2013
Monthly Minute Update for May, 2013
At the beginning of each month I am going to give you a snapshot of the previous months real estate activity in Verona Walk Naples. I will answer the following 7 questions each month:
1. How many homes went on the market last month? 14, 1 has already closed and 3 are pending.
2. How many homes sold last month in Verona Walk Naples? 7
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold? Least: Town home on Rimini Way Listed for $199,900 Sold for $199,900 Most: Oakmont on Vallentina Home Listed $399,900 Sold for $383,000
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed? There was 1 short sale and 2 foreclosures sold last month. There was one home listed as a foreclosure last month and no short sales (this foreclosure is currently the only one on the market in Verona Walk Naples).
There are currently 51 homes for sale in Verona Walk (up 1 from last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 104 (Lowest DOM all year)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 98.1% (up 3% from last month)
7. What is a great home for sale right now in VeronaWalk? A very well maintained Capri, 2 bedroom with den, private pool with desirable southern exposure. Plantation shutters throughout, tile throughout, on a quiet street. Check out this link to view pictures of the home: http://veronawalknaplesflorida.com/idx/mls-213016815-7921_umberto_naples_fl_34114
One last thing, Rentals. The price on Rental homes are really starting to go up. What you could get last year for $1,400 is now $1,600. Want a large Carlyle home, expect to pay in the mid $2,000s. Rental prices are going up, up, up.
If you have any questions or comments please post them below or feel free to call me and if you know of anybody looking to list or buy in Verona Walk please let them know that I can help them reach their goals.