1. How many homes went on the market in January? 18
2. How many homes sold last month? 10 Click here to see these 10 homes: January Home Sales in VW
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Marconi Ct listed for $299,000 Sold for $285,000 in 32 Days
Most: Tifton on Benelli Listed for $499,900 sold for $485,000 238 Days.
January 2019 only 5 homes sold
January – January 2019 5 homes sold
January – January 2020 10 homes sold
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 0 foreclosures that sold last month.
There is currently 1 foreclosure for sale right now on Zurigo Ln. It is a Carlyle listed for $404k.
At this moment there are 76 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Up 8 from last month.
Inventory is continuing to rise.
There are currently 19 pending homes which tells me we will continue to have a steady as we are now in February.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 83.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.4%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? 3 bedroom + den 3 bathroom Dunwoody on Karina Ct. has tile throughout the entire spa/pool home that is souther facing over the preserve. Check it out!
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: