1. How many homes went on the market in December? 18
2. How many homes sold last month? 15 Click here to see the 15 homes: December Verona Walk Home Sales
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Townhouse on Josefa Way listed for $305,000 Sold for $285,000 in 122 Days
Most: Carlyle on Donatello Listed for $508,000 sold for $490,000 133 Days.
December 2019 11 homes sold
January – December 2018 132 homes sold
January – December 2019 125 homes sold
Fell a little behind last years numbers on Closed Homes
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 0 foreclosures that sold last month.
There is currently 1 foreclosure for sale right now on Zurigo Ln. It is a Carlyle listed for $404k.
At this moment there are 69 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Up 2 from last month.
Inventory is slowly rising.
There are currently 14 pending homes which tells me we will continue to have a steady solid season as we are now in January.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 68.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.4%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Carrington on Genova Ct. 3 bedroom 2 bathroom tile throughout the entire home. Pool/Spa home with a terrific southern facing lake view. Check it out!
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: