3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Capri on Marconi Listed for $259,900 Sold for $250,000 in 102 days
Most: Vernon Hill on Verona Walk Cir Listed for $449,900 sold for $439,000 in 301 days
January 2015 14 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Capri on Marconi for $260,000
The most expensive was a Oakmont on Garibaldi for $425,000
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 1 foreclosure that sold last month (Capri on Xenia Ln for $300,000).
There were no foreclosure listed last month. There are currently no foreclosures for sale in Verona Walk!
At this moment there are 55 homes for sale in Verona Walk (6 more then last month and the highest # I’ve seen in over 2 years)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 102 (highest I’ve seen it in the last 18 months)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 98%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Now available rare Tifton model, 2 bed+den/2 bath with the additional FLEX room and a heated pool. This care-free home is immaculate and is priced to sell fully furnished with luxurious furniture, outstanding decor and designer drapery. Entertain guests in the gourmet kitchen which flows beautifully into the open-concept living/dining areas. The master bathroom has an upgraded, separate soaking tub and standing shower. Relax in the oversized, heated pool with a wide lake view on the western exposed lot which boasts endless, summer sunsets.