1. How many homes went on the market in May? 15
2. How many homes sold last month? 13 one more then last month. Really great number for May.
Click here to see the details of all the Homes that Closed in May
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least:Capri on Xenia Listed for $267,495 Sold for $256,000 7 DOM
Most:Carlyle on Zurigo Ln Listed for $658,800 sold for $612,000 217 DOM
May 2016 9 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Capri for $260,000
The most expensive was a Carlyle $579,000
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There were 0 foreclosure that sold last month.
There are 0 for sale right now in Verona Walk.
At this moment there are 74 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
Down 1 from last month. Yes, keep coming down!
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 65
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.7%, down from last month.
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Townhome: 8337 Rimini Way
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
P.S. Do you want to know the value of you home? Click Here: http://homevalueveronawalk.com/
WHERE TO FIND ME: