1. How many homes went on the market in January? 18
2. How many homes sold last month? 7 (3 less then December)
Click here to see all the The homes that closed in January
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least:Capri on Xenia Ln Listed for $259,900 Sold for $259,900 28 DOM
Most: Oakmont on Garibaldi Ct Listed for $509,900 sold for $505,000 15 DOM
January 2017 9 homes sold
The least expensive was a Townhouse for $295,000
The most expensive was a Dunwoody $515,000
January is usually similar to December when it comes to closings.
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 1 foreclosures that sold last month.
There are no foreclosures for sale right now.
At this moment there are 78 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
Up 5 from last month.
There are currently 19 pending homes (Up 8 from last month).
Season will be good.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 52.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.8%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? A 3 bedroom/2bath home on Querce Ct is going on the market this month listed in the low $300’s.
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: