1. How many homes went on the market in December? 19
2. How many homes sold last month? 9 (Same as November)
Click here to see all the Homes that closed in December
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least:Capri on Firenze Listed for $279,900 Sold for $257,000 12 DOM
Most: Tifton on Ravello Listed for $479,900 sold for $465,000 97 DOM
December 2016 10 homes sold
The least expensive was a Townhouse for $270,000
The most expensive was a Oakmont $560,000
January is usually the same as December when it comes to closings.
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There were no foreclosures that sold last month.
There is 1 pending right now on Xenia way.
At this moment there are 73 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
Up 6 from last month.
There are currently 11 pending homes (Down 4 from last month). Looks like February will be a little light with closings.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 54.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.5%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Oakmont on a large pie shape lot. One of the largest lots in VW.
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: