1. How many homes went on the market in April? 16 (down 2 from April)
2. How many homes sold last month? 23 Largest number I’ve ever seen in one month. Click here to see all the Homes that Closed in April.
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Firenze Listed for $273,000 Sold for $260,000 85 Days
Most: Dunwoody Trail on Julia Listed for $594,000 sold for $587,500 125 Days
April 2017 12 homes sold (we almost doubled that this April)
January – April 2017 44 homes sold
January – April 2018 52 homes sold
We are pacing to outsell 2017.
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There were no foreclosures that sold last month.
There are no foreclosures for sale right now.
At this moment there are 78 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Same as last month.
There are currently 14 pending home sales which is half as many that were pending last month. This tell me we are going to have a much slower May then our super hot April.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 82.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.8%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? There is a beautiful Capri on Ionio Ct that just hit the market. It is at the end of the street with a 3 bridge lake view. It has new floors, countertops, crown molding etc.. CLICK HERE to see this home:
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: