Verona Walk’s “Monthly Minute Update” October 2014
My name is John See. I am a real estate agent here in Naples, Florida. Each month I am going to answer the following 7 questions helping you understand what has happened in this great community of Verona Walk Naples. So lets talk about home sales and listings from last month.
1. How many homes went on the market in October 2014? 10 (down 6 from last month)
2. How many homes sold last month? 10 (Same amount as October 2013)
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month? Least: Capri on Xenia Listed for $254,900 Sold for $245,000 in 111 days Most: Morningside Model on Verducci Ct Listed for $599,000 Sold for $575,000in 173 days October 2013 10 homes sold (same as this October). The least expensive was a Capri on Umberto at $220,000 The most expensive was an Carlyle on Sicilia Ct for $420,000
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed? There were no short sales or foreclosures sold last month. There were no short sales or foreclosures listed last month.
There are currently no foreclosure or Short Sales for sale in Verona Walk! 3rdstraight month we have not had a foreclosure or short sale on the market.
At this moment there are only 49 homes for sale in Verona Walk (down 4 from last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 92!
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 98%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk Naples? A 3 bridge lake view, western facing Carrington model home at the end of a very desirable street. Features two bedrooms with full, private baths and walk in closets. The convenient den can be turned into a third bedroom because of the french doors, currently the only Carrington home with an extended lanai available. Beautiful tile work as you come in the front entrance which runs through the dining room, kitchen, living room, bathrooms and laundry room, carpets in the bedrooms. Granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances are in the stunning kitchen. Enjoy your large, extended screened-in lanai as you overlook the lake behind your home, serenity. Upgrades include: Crown Molding, Granite Counter Tops, Tile Back Splash, Plantation Shutters, Accordion Shutters, custom light switches and more.
Click Here to see this listing: http://veronawalknaplesflorida.com/idx/mls-214055949-8399_karina_naples_fl_34114
Click here to see the video walk through: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIvJn5mmNjM
Also, If you know somebody who is looking to buy a home in or around Verona Walk I appreciate all referrals. Send them my contact info or send me theirs.
As always thanks for watching and don’t forget to click on the subscribe button bellow. Have a great month!
P.S. Do you want to know the value of you home? Click here for a FREE Home Value Report: http://veronawalknaplesflorida.com/do-you-know-the-value-of-your-home/ http://veronawalknaplesflorida.com/