1. How many homes went on the market in November? 14
2. How many homes sold last month? 5 (same as last month)
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Capri on Yasmina Way Listed for $252,000 Sold for $252,010 72 DOM
Most: Carlyle on Wilfredo Ct Listed for $579,000 sold for $580,000 67 DOM
November 2015 10 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Capri $250,000
The most expensive was a Carlyle $500,000
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 1 foreclosure that sold last month.
There are 0 for sale right now.
At this moment there are 67 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
Down 5 from last month.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 82 (Average)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.2%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Carrington Pool home on Genova Ct. Listed at $359,900. Only active Carrington w/ a pool at the moment.
Thanks for watching. Don’t forget to click on the like button below and hit the subscribe button to this channel if you are watching this on Youtube.
If you have questions about selling your home or know someone who does give me a call or send me an email.
P.S. Do you want to know the value of you home?
WHERE TO FIND ME:
- What Will a Trump Administration Mean to the Housing Finance Industry?
- Will Fed interest rate hikes boost mortgage rates?