Verona Walk had a terrific November. Much “low lying fruit” in the inventory was plucked away making room for more reasonably priced homes. I will share some of those things with you at the beginning of each month. We are going to call it the “Monthly Minute”. During this time I will give you a snapshot of the previous months activity within the community of Verona Walk.
Watch the video for the complete update on Naples Real Estate and the Verona Walk Real Estate Market.
I’ll answer the same 9 questions each month:
1. Q. How many homes were listed for sale during the month of November?
2. Q. How many homes sold last month?
3. Q. What was the most/least expensive?
A. Townhouse on Chianti Ln Listed $174,000 Sold $170,000 (43 DOM, Foreclosure) A. Oakmont on Hernando Ct Listed $439,900 Sold $400,000 (85 DOM, Cash) *(Of note 1 house received multiple offers and sold for $10,000 more than the price)
4. Q. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
A. 4 short sales and 1 foreclosure sold last month. This cleared out the market in Verona Walk of all Short Sales and Foreclosures. There were 0 short sales and 0 foreclosures listed last month. There are currently 39 homes for sale in Verona Walk and of the 39 there are 0 foreclosures 0 short sales. Great news for anyone who is wanting to sell their home.
5. Q. What were the average D.O.M. (Days on Market)?
A. 140 Days
6. Q. What percent of their asking price did sellers get?
7. Q. What is the best deal right now in Verona Walk?
A. With town houses listed for as much as $289,000 a real deal right now is 3bedroom/3bath townhouse just listed last month for $224,000. It is the lowest priced townhouse available in Verona Walk.
8. Q. What was a fun activity in Verona Walk last month?
A. Holiday Bazaar: 35 Vendors offering food, drinks, crafts, and door prizes.
9. Q. What is a fun activity that Verona Walk is doing this month?
A. Annual Tree Lighting and Holiday Show December 3rd from 6 pm-8 pm