1. How many homes went on the market in September? 11 (Same as August)
2. How many homes sold last month? 8
Click here View to see last months home sales in more detail:
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Townhouse on Chianti Listed for $269,900 Sold for $255,000
Most: Carlyle on Wilfredo Listed for $589,000 Sold for $585,000.
August 2014 9 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Capri on Novara at $240,000
The most expensive was a Tifton Walk on Verona Walk Circle for $450,000
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
There were no short sale sold. There were no foreclosure that sold last month.
There were no short sales but there was 1 foreclosure listed last month. There are now 2 foreclosures in Verona Walk and both Capri models. Capri that just went on the market this last moth is listed at $307k. Has no pool. The price of Capri’s have shot up. Three years ago you could get a foreclosed Capri under $200k.
At this moment there are only 42 homes for sale in Verona Walk (Up 4 from last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 68
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.2%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Carlyle’s and Capri’s.
Thanks for watching. Please don’t forget to click on the like button below and subscribe to this channel if you are watching this in Youtube.
If you have questions about selling your home or the current real estate market give me a call or send me an email.
Also, who do you know that is looking to buy a home in Verona Walk or the greater Naples area? I appreciate all referrals. Send them my contact info or send me theirs.