1. How many homes went on the market in February? 18
2. How many homes sold last month? 13 Click here to see these 13 homes: February Home Sales
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Townhouse on Josefa listed for $300,000 Sold for $285,000 in 108 Days
Most: Tifton on Benelli Listed for $469,900 sold for $460,000 125 Days.
February 2019 only 6 homes sold
January – February 2019 11 homes sold
January – February 2020 23 homes sold
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 0 foreclosures that sold last month.
There is currently 0 foreclosures for sale right now.
At this moment there are 63 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Down 13 from last month.
Inventory took a drastic drop.
There are currently 32 pending homes (up 13 from last month) which tells me we are going to have a fantastic season of home sales.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 93.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.8%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? 3 bedroom + den 3 bathroom Dunwoody on Karina Ct. has tile throughout the entire spa/pool home that is souther facing over the preserve. Check it out!
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: