Verona Walk Naples “Monthly Minute Update” January 2014
My name is John See, I am a real estate agent here in Naples, Florida. Each month I am going to answer the following 7 questions helping you understand what has happened in this great community of Verona Walk Naples. So lets talk about last month.
1. How many homes went on the market in January 2014? 21 (highest number I’ve ever seen in a given month)
2. How many homes sold last month? 7
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Capri on Rozzini Listed for $249,000 Sold for $243,000
Most: Oakmont on Hernando Listed for $409,000 Sold for $386,500
January 2013 4 homes sold. The least expensive was $215,000 and the most expensive was $310,000. This January 2014 7 homes sold. The least expensive was $243,000 and the most expensive was $386,500. Every month the selling price of homes continues to rise. Especially on the lower priced homes. We had a 175% increase in homes sold with the average price rising significantly as well.
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
There were no short sales or foreclosure sold last month.
There were 2 homes listed as a foreclosure last month and 0 short sales listed.
There are currently 47 homes for sale in Verona Walk (up 4 from last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 63 (lowest I’ve ever seen it)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.5% (highest I’ve ever seen it)
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk Naples?
An immaculate Capri 2 bedroom/ 2 bath + den pool home. This home has custom crown molding, tile throughout the kitchen, dining room, laundry room and bathrooms. This Capri is on a very desirable street in Verona Walk, Novara. It has a great water view as you sit by your pool. Perfect for the occasional vacationers, season residence, or full time owners. It is priced right at $282,50.
Copy and paste this link in your browser to view this home:
If you have questions about selling your home or know somebody who does give me a call or send me a quick email. Also, If you know somebody who is looking to buy a home in or around Verona Walk I appreciate all referrals.
As always thanks for watching and have a great month!