My name is John See. I am a real estate agent here in Naples, Florida. Each month I am going to answer the following 7 questions helping you understand what has happened in this great community of Verona Walk Naples. So lets talk about last month.
1. How many homes went on the market in November 2014? 26 (largest this year)
2. How many homes sold last month? 4 (6 closed October 2013)
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Capri on Rozzini Listed for $279,000 Sold for $260,000 in 117 days
Most: Carlyle on Sicilia Ct Listed for $539,000 Sold for $515,000in 134 days
October 2013 6 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Capri on Umberto at $278,000
The most expensive was an Carlyle on Julia Lane for $420,000
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
There were no short sales or foreclosures sold last month.
There were no short sales listed but there was 1 foreclosure listed last month.
There is one foreclosure but no short sales. This is the 1st foreclosure to go on the market in 4 months.
At this moment there are only 52 homes for sale in Verona Walk (up 4 from last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 109 (slightly above average)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.2%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk Naples? There is a void of inventory on Carrington Homes with a pool. If you have been thinking of selling yours now is the time.
If you have questions about selling your home give me a call or send me a quick email.
Also, who do you know that is looking to buy a home in or around Verona Walk? I appreciate all referrals. Send them my contact info or send me theirs.
Have a great month!
P.S. Do you want to know the value of you home? Click Link.