1. How many homes went on the market in March? 13
2. How many homes sold last month? 12 (up 2 from last month)
To see these 12 homes CLICK HERE – Homes that closed in March
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Umberto Listed for $279,000 Sold for $272,500 11 DOM
Most: Oakmont on Alessandria Ct Listed for $519,000 sold for $519,000 81 DOM
March 2016 11 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Townhouse for $289,500
The most expensive was a Dunwoody $638,000
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There were 0 foreclosure that sold last month.
There are 0 for sale right now in Verona Walk.
At this moment there are 84 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Up 3 from last month.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 50 (much healthier number then last months and the lowest I’ve seen it in a year)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 98%, up slightly from last month. Good indicator that sellers are pricing their homes right and buyers are serious.
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Capri Pool home: 8448 Borboni Ct for $329,900. To see this home CLICK HERE – https://veronawalknaplesflorida.com/8448_Borboni
If you are watching on Youtube don’t forget to click the “Like” and “Subscribe” buttons below.
P.S. Do you want to know the value of you home? Click Here: http://homevalueveronawalk.com/
Thoughts of selling your home? Call or email me.
WHERE TO FIND ME: 239.304.6224 firstname.lastname@example.org