1. How many homes went on the market in January 2015? 22 (down 11 from December)
2. How many homes sold last month? 11 (8 more that January 2014)
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Townhouse on Bellini Way Listed for $279,900 Sold for $262,000 in 359 days (1st time in a long time that a Townhouse has sold for less than a Capri)
Most: Carlyle on Wilfredo Listed for $385,000 Sold for $380,000 in 69 days (Don’t be discouraged by the price. It was a major fixer upper)
January 2014 only 3 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Capri on Rozzini Ln at $243,000
The most expensive was an Oakmont on Hernando for $386,500
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
There was 1 short sale sold. No foreclosures sold last month.
There were no short sales listed but there was 2 foreclosure listed last month.
There are currently 3 foreclosure on the market and no short sales.
At this moment there are only 47 homes for sale in Verona Walk (down 2 from last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 76 (slightly above average)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 98%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk Naples? Vernon Hill on Ravello Ct not yet on the market. If you know someone looking for this model please email or call me for a private showing before it hits the market.
If you have questions about selling your home give me a call or send me a quick email.Also, who do you know that is looking to buy a home in or around Verona Walk? I appreciate all referrals. Send them my contact info or send me theirs.
P.S. Do you want to know the value of you home?