3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Townhouse on Chianti Ln Listed for $210,000 Sold for $210,000 in 345 days
Most: Oakmont on Orvieto Listed for $489,900 Sold for $480,000 in 15 days
April 2014 only 17 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Capri on Marconi at $235,000
The most expensive was an Carlyle on Zurigo Ln for $425,000
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
There was 1 short and no foreclosures sold last month. There were no short sales or foreclosure listed last month.
There is currently 1 foreclosure on the market and no short sales on the market.
At this moment there are only 36 homes for sale in Verona Walk
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 59
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.9%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk Naples?
Carringtons Needed!!! There are currently no Carringtons for sale. They are hot.
If you have questions about selling your home give me a call or send me a quick email.Also, who do you know that is looking to buy a home in or around Verona Walk? I appreciate all referrals. Send them my contact info or send me theirs.