Verona Walk Naples is an indulgent, lakefront community bustling with single-family homes, villas, and town homes designed by its trusted builder, DiVosta. Over 90% of the homes have a tremendous lake view.
1. How many homes went on the market in September? 21
2. How many homes sold last month? 19 Click here to see these 19 homes
14 of the 19 homes sold at or above asking price!
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Marconi Sold for $350,000 Under contract in 19 days.
Most: Oakmont on Tomassi Sold for $696,000 under contract in 4 days.
September 2020 23 homes sold
Jan – Aug 2020 126 homes sold
Jan – Aug 2021 151 homes sold
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed? No and No
There are no foreclosures for sale right now in Verona Walk
At this moment there are 3 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
If you want to see these active homes click this link: https://veronawalknaplesflorida.com/
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 6
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 100%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in VeronaWalk?
Townhouse on Rimini
Like Graphs and Charts? Click here to see the most up to date stats on Lee and Collier County:
Hit the Like and Subscribe Buttons below
WHERE TO FIND ME: