1. How many homes went on the market in May? 15
2. How many homes sold last month? 12 . Click here to see all the Homes that closed in May
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Townhouse on Rimini Listed for $277,000 Sold for $252,000 91 Days (forclosed and auctioned off)
Most: Vernon Hill on Ravello Listed for $529,000 sold for $505,000 162 Days
May 2017 14 homes sold
January – April 2017 58 homes sold
January – April 2018 64 homes sold
We are pacing to outsell 2017.
Not one home over 2,000 square feet sold last month.
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 1 foreclosure that sold last month.
There are no foreclosures for sale right now.
At this moment there are 72 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Down 6 from last month.
There are currently 15 pending home pending which tells me we will have a decent June and July.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 45.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.2%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? There is a beautiful Capri on Ionio Ct. It is at the end of the street with a 3 bridge lake view. It has new floors, countertops, crown molding and more. Click this link to see this amazing home.
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME:
Accurate Value of your Home: http://bit.ly/YourAccurateHomeValue