Please do me a quick favor and smash the like button then hit subscribe below.
1. How many homes went on the market in March? 26
2. How many homes sold last month? 17 Click here to see these homes
14 of the 17 homes sold at or above asking price!
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Emelia sold for $460,000 and was under contract in 2 days.
Most: Carlyle on Leopardi Sold for just over $1million in 1 day (2nd home to sell for over $1m).
Jan-March 2021 47 homes sold
Jan – March 2022 35 homes sold
There are currently 26 homes pending!
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed? Yes, 1 Oakmont that is now pending.
At this moment there are 5 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
If you want to see these active homes click this link: https://veronawalknaplesflorida.com/
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 3
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 102%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Capri home on Salerno Ct $559k (no pool). Click here to see this home.
Like Graphs and Charts? Click here to see the most up to date stats on Lee and Collier County:
Slam the Like and Subscribe Buttons to help support this channel
WHERE TO FIND ME:
Facebook – http://bit.ly/FaceBookRealEstateTips
Twitter – http://bit.ly/TwitterRealEstateTips
YouTube – http://bit.ly/YouTubeRealEstateTips
Instagram – http://bit.ly/InstagramRealEstateTips