1. How many homes went on the market in June? 22
2. How many homes sold last month? 7 Click here to see these 7 homes: June Homes Sales in Verona Walk
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Townhouse on Bellini Way listed for $450,000 Sold for $467,000 Under contract in 5 days.
Most: Carrington on Salerno Listed for $679,900 sold for $679,900.
June 2021 20 homes sold
2021 YTD 100 homes sold
2022 YTD 87 homes sold
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed? No and No
There are no foreclosures for sale right now in Verona Walk
At this moment there are 17 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
If you want to see these active homes click this link: https://veronawalknaplesflorida.com/
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 18
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 101%
4 of the 7 homes that sold went for over asking price but just by a few dollars.
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Your home. We need some inventory.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME:
Facebook – http://bit.ly/FaceBookRealEstateTips
Twitter – http://bit.ly/TwitterRealEstateTips
YouTube – http://bit.ly/YouTubeRealEstateTips
Instagram – http://bit.ly/InstagramRealEstateTips