1. How many homes went on the market in June? 12 (down 3 from May)
2. How many homes sold last month? 8, down 4 from May . Click here to see all the Homes that closed in June
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Carrington on Genova Listed for $289,900 Sold for $280,000 77 Days
Most: Capri on Novara Listed for $349,000 sold for $340,000 71 Days
June 2017 7 homes sold
January – June 2017 65 homes sold
January – June 2018 72 homes sold
We are pacing to outsell 2017.
This was the 2nd straight month that not one home over 2,000 square feet sold.
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was no foreclosures that sold last month.
There are no foreclosures for sale right now.
At this moment there are 70 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Down 2 from last month.
There are currently 15 pending home pending which tells me we will have a decent July.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 75.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.8%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? There is a beautiful Capri on Novara Ct. Private and Cozy. Click this link to see this amazing home.
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME:
Accurate Value of your Home: http://bit.ly/YourAccurateHomeValue