1. How many homes went on the market in September? 16 (Up 3 from August as people get ready to sell their home before season arrives)
2. How many homes sold last month? 12, Up 5 from August. Click here to see all the Homes that closed in September
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Townhouse on VeronaWalk Blvd Listed for $299,000 Sold for $295,000 in 281 Days
Most: Oakmont on Toscana Listed for $459,900 sold for $445,000 81 Days 5 of the 12 homes that sold were Oakmonts. But the 5 Oakmonts that sold were lower priced (under the $450k mark and one sold for $340k)
Sept 2017 Only 4 homes sold (Hurricane)
January – September 2017 86 homes sold
January – September 2018 104 homes sold
We are pacing to outsell 2017.
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 0 foreclosures that sold last month.
There is 1 foreclosure for sale right now on Novara Ct.
At this moment there are 64 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Up 1 from last month
There are currently 12 pending homes which tells me we will have a slower October then our September we just came through.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 87.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.9%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? There is a beautiful Just Listed Carrington on Karina Ct. Private pool home with a large preserve view.
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME:
Accurate Value of your Home: http://bit.ly/YourAccurateHomeValue