Please do me a quick favor and smash the like button then hit subscribe below.
1. How many homes went on the market in February? 19
2. How many homes sold last month? 11 Click here to see these homes
5 of the 11 homes sold at or above asking price!
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Townhouse on Sorrento sold for $440,000 and was under contract in 1 day.
Most: Carlyle on Wilfredo Sold for $800,000 under contract in 1 day.
Jan-Feb 2021 31 homes sold
Jan – Feb 2022 18 homes sold
There are currently 29 homes pending!
First home in VW over $1m is currently pending. Carlyle on Portofino $1.25m was the list price
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed? Yes and No
At this moment there are 3 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
If you want to see these active homes click this link: https://veronawalknaplesflorida.com/
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 9
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 100%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Carrington home on Salerno Ct $575k.
7235 Salerno CT
Like Graphs and Charts? Click here to see the most up to date stats on Lee and Collier County:
Slam the Like and Subscribe Buttons to help support this channel
WHERE TO FIND ME:
Facebook – http://bit.ly/FaceBookRealEstateTips
Twitter – http://bit.ly/TwitterRealEstateTips
YouTube – http://bit.ly/YouTubeRealEstateTips
Instagram – http://bit.ly/InstagramRealEstateTips