1. How many homes went on the market in February? 20
2. How many homes sold last month? 17 Click here to see these 17 homes: February Home Sales
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Xenia listed for $298,000 Sold for $292,000 Under contract in 14 days.
Most: Oakmont on Allesandria Listed for $549,000 sold for $570,000 under contract in 14 days.
February 2020 13 homes sold
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed? No and No
There are no foreclosures for sale right now in Verona Walk
At this moment there are 3 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
If you want to see these active homes click this link: https://veronawalknaplesflorida.com/
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 18
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 98.6%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Your home. We need some inventory.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: