My name is John See. I am a real estate agent here in Naples, Florida. Each month I am going to answer the following 7 questions helping you understand what has happened in this great community of Verona Walk Naples. So lets talk about last month.
1. How many homes went on the market in February 2014? 16
2. How many homes sold last month? 8
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Capri on Rozzini Listed for $245,000 Sold for $235,000
Most: Carlyle on Deimille Ct Listed for $425,000 Sold for $420,000
February 2013 4 homes sold. The least expensive was $198,000 and the most expensive was $430,000. This February 2014 8 homes sold. The least expensive was $235,000 and the most expensive was $425,000. Every month the selling price of homes continues to rise. Especially on the lower priced homes. We had twice as many homes sold this February with the average price rising significantly as well.
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
There were 0 short sales or foreclosure sold last month.
There were 0 homes listed as a foreclosure last month and 0 short sales listed.
There are currently 56 homes for sale in Verona Walk (up 9 from last month and the most I’ve ever seen for sale in Verona Walk)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 80 (way bellow the average)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.2% (Up from last month and still the highest I’ve ever seen)
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk Naples?
Spectacular Oakmont Model on corner tip lot with lakes on two sides of property! POURED CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION with custom upgrades throughout that include: Custom Kitchen, granite counter-tops, woodwork, window coverings, wood flooring etc. Home features in-ground screened heated pool with custom decorator upgrades. A truly one-of-a-kind property! Listed at $599,000
If you have questions about selling your home or know somebody who does give me a call or send me a quick email. Also, If you know somebody who is looking to buy a home in or around Verona Walk I appreciate all referrals.
As always thanks for watching and have a great month!