Video Link for Lee & Collier County August Stats: https://youtu.be/V_EztS5OyTc
1. How many homes went on the market in August? 12
2. How many homes sold last month? 6 Click here to see these homes:
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Novara listed for $519,000 Sold for $485,000 Under contract in 83 days.
Most: Dunwoody with pool on Karina Ct Listed for $1,195,000 sold for $1,135,000 Under Contract in 31 days. Initially listed for $1.229m
All 6 homes sold under the listing price.
August 2021 22 homes sold
2021 YTD 132 homes sold
2022 YTD 105 homes sold
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed? No and No
There are no foreclosures for sale right now in Verona Walk
At this moment there are 15 homes for sale in Verona Walk down 6 from last month.
If you want to see these active homes click this link: https://veronawalknaplesflorida.com/
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 28
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? 8887 Ravello 3 bed + den corner tip lot just under 2,000 sf. Here is that link: https://veronawalknaplesflorida.com/idx/mls-222043140-8887_ravello_ct_naples_fl_34114
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME:
Facebook – http://bit.ly/FaceBookRealEstateTips
Twitter – http://bit.ly/TwitterRealEstateTips
YouTube – http://bit.ly/YouTubeRealEstateTips
Instagram – http://bit.ly/InstagramRealEstateTips