3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Emilia Listed for $265,000 Sold for $255,000 in 389 Days Least expensive Capri this year was $252,000
Most: Carlyle on Sicilia Listed for $499,800 sold for $480,000 185 Days
August 2017 8 homes sold
January – August 2017 82 homes sold
January – August 2018 92 homes sold
We are pacing to outsell 2017.
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 0 foreclosures that sold last month.
There is 1 foreclosure for sale right now on Novara Ct.
At this moment there are 63 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Up 1 from last mont
There are currently 18 pending homes which tells me we will have a much better September 2018 then September 2017 when Irma came through.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 98.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.8%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk?
There is a beautiful Capri on Ionio Ct. Private and Cozy. Click HERE see this amazing home.
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME:
Accurate Value of your Home: http://bit.ly/YourAccurateHomeValue