1. How many homes went on the market in March? 13
2. How many homes sold last month? 12 (same as last month)
Click here to see the details of all the Homes that closed in April
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Borboni Listed for $274,500 Sold for $250,000
Most: Oakmont on Alessandria Ct Listed for $472,500 sold for $462,000 238 DOM
March 2016 12 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Townhouse for $272,000
The most expensive was a Tifton $510,000
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There were 0 foreclosure that sold last month.
There are 0 for sale right now in Verona Walk.
At this moment there are 75 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
Down 9 from last month. Great news!
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 75
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 95.5%, down from last month. Good indicator that sellers are pricing their homes right and buyers are serious.
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Capri Pool home: 8448 Borboni Ct for $329,900.
Thanks for watching. Don’t forget to click on the like button below and hit the subscribe button to this channel if you are watching this on Youtube.
If you have questions about selling your home or know someone who does give me a call or send me an email.
P.S. Do you want to know the value of you home? Click Here: http://homevalueveronawalk.com/
WHERE TO FIND ME: