1. How many homes went on the market in October? 16 (Up 1 from September as people get ready to sell their home before season arrives)
2. How many homes sold last month? 8, down 4 from September.
Click here to see all the Homes that Sold in October
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Capri on Emilia Listed for $279,900 Sold for $265,000 in 46 Days
Most: Dunwoody on Julia Ln Listed for $549,900 sold for $549,000 83 Days 5 of the 12 homes that sold were Oakmonts. But the 5 Oakmonts that sold were lower priced (under the $450k mark and one sold for $340k)
Oct 2017 Only 10 homes sold (Righ after Hurricane Irma)
January – October 2017 96 homes sold
January – October 2018 112 homes sold
We are going to outsell 2017 by almost 20%.
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 0 foreclosures that sold last month.
There are currently no foreclosures for sale right now.
At this moment there are 70 homes for sale in Verona Walk.
Up 6 from last month
There are currently 15 pending homes which tells me we will have a good November.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 82
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk?
There is a beautiful Just Listed Carrington on Karina Ct. Private pool home with a large preserve view.
Click HERE to see this amazing home.
Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube.
If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does?
Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME:
Accurate Value of your Home: http://bit.ly/YourAccurateHomeValue