1. How many homes went on the market in September? 11
2. How many homes sold last month? 5
Click here to see the details of all the Homes that Closed in September
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Capri on Ionio Ct Listed for $275,000 Sold for $272,000 115 DOM
Most: Oakmont on Ferrara Listed for $379,900 sold for $373,900 113 DOM
September 2015 9 homes sold.
The least expensive was a Townhouse on Chianti Way for $255,000
The most expensive was a Carlyle on Wilfredo for $585,000
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 0 foreclosure that sold last month.
There are 0 for sale right now.
At this moment there are 58 homes for sale in Verona Walk (Up 1 from last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 83 (Average)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk?
Any larger home priced over $400,000. These are staying on the market the longest and have the most room for lower offers.