My name is John See, I am a real estate agent here in Naples, Florida. Each month I am going to answer the following 7 questions helping you understand what has happened in this great community of Verona Walk Naples. So lets talk about last month.
1. How many homes went on the market last month? 11
2. How many homes sold last month? 11
In September 2012 only 5 homes sold. The least expensive was $295,000 and the most expensive was $326,000. This September 2013 11 homes sold. The least expensive was $230,000 and the most expensive was $410,000. A great increase in homes sold and the price at which they were sold!
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold last month?
Least: Capri on Rozzini Ln. Listed for $229,900 Sold for $230,000
Most: Dunwoody Trail home on Julia Ln Listed for $499,000 Sold for $490,000
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed?
There was 1 short sale sold and 0 foreclosures sold last month.
There were 3 homes listed as a foreclosure last month and no short sales listed.
There are currently 43 homes for sale in Verona Walk (up 5 from last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 120 (a little up from last month)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 97.5%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in VeronaWalk? The most upgraded and amazing Capri Model currently on the market in Verona Walk this 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath + Den home has over 1540 sf. As soon as you walk in the front door you are on a fully tiled Kitchen, Dining Room and Living Room. Continue into the Den and Master Bedroom and enjoy the Bamboo Wood Floors. The two bedroom suites both have full baths and large walk-in closets. Enjoy cooking in the fully upgraded kitchen: Black Granite Counter Tops, New Stainless Steal Appliances, a top of the line Fisher & Paykel Double Drawer Dishwasher. Check out the extra shelving in the 2 car garage or take a dip in your Screened in Heated Pool.
Click on the link (or copy and paste) to view this home:
If you have questions about selling your home or know somebody who does give me a call or send me a quick email. Also, If you know somebody who is looking to buy a home in or around Verona Walk I appreciate all referrals.
As always thanks for watching and have a great month!