1. How many homes went on the market in November? 19
2. How many homes sold last month? 8 Click here to see those 8 homes: November Home Sales for Verona Walk
3. What was the least and most expensive home that sold last month?
Least: Carrington on Erice listed for $324,900 Sold for $315,000 in 137 Days
Most: Oakmont on Garibaldi Listed for $449,900 sold for $425,000 95 Days.
November 2018 9 homes sold
January – November 2018 121 homes sold
January – November 2019 110 homes sold
Fell a little behind last years numbers on Closed Homes
4. Were there any foreclosures sold or listed?
There was 0 foreclosures that sold last month.
There is currently 1 foreclosure for sale right now on Zurigo Ln. It is a Carlyle listed for $419k.
At this moment there are 67 homes for sale in Verona Walk. Up 9 from last month.
Inventory is rising.
There are currently 17 pending homes which tells me we will continue to have a steady fall very similar to December 2018.
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 98.
Reminder: This does not include homes that do not or have not sold
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 96.9%
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk? Dunwoody Lane on Karina Ct for $609,900
Thanks for watching. Click on the like and subscribe buttons below if you are watching this on Youtube. If you are on Facebook hit the thumbs up and share button.
Questions about selling your home or know someone who does? Give me a call or send me an email.
WHERE TO FIND ME: