“Monthly Minute Update” for Verona Walk Naples
Hey everybody! My name is John See and I am a real estate agent here in Naples, Florida. Each month I am going to answer the following 7 questions helping you understand what has happened in this great community of Verona Walk Naples. So lets talk about last month.
1. How many homes went on the market last month? 7 (half as many as last month, 3 are already pending).
2. How many homes sold last month? 7
3. What was the least and most expensive home sold?
Least: Capri on Bellini Way Listed for $215,000 Sold for $210,000 (closed in 62 days)
Most: Oakmont on Hernando Listed for $419,000 Sold for $380,000 (closed in 77 days)
4. Were there any foreclosures or short sales sold or listed? There were no short sales or foreclosures sold last month. There was one home listed as a foreclosure last month and 2 short sales listed (both short sales already have a contract on them).
There are currently 43 homes for sale in Verona Walk (down 8 from last month)
5. What was the average D.O.M. for homes sold last month? 117 (up slightly from last month but still relatively a good number)
6. What percent of the asking price did sellers get? 94.1% (down 3% from last month)
7. What is a great home for sale right now in Verona Walk Naples?
A 3 Bedroom + Den, 2 and 1/2 bath Oakmont is ready for you to move in. Relax by your screened in heated southern facing pool while you watch the sunset over the lake, sipping on your favorite drink. A very spacious home with 12 foot ceilings. This home comes with all the furniture. Click the link to view pictures of the home:
Last month I mentioned Rentals in Verona Walk Naples and and how their prices are really moving up. This month I want to bring them up Rentals in Verona Walk again but instead of talking about price I want to talk about time. The homes that are priced right are being rented very quickly. Renters are not having there homes sit vacant for very long (some are not missing a months rent!). So if you have questions about renting or selling your home or know somebody who does give me a call or send me a quick email.
As always thanks for watching and have a great month!
“See the difference”